Flo Monitor Arm
The unique design of the Flo Monitor Arm incorporates smooth dynamic movement, this is achieved by the use of geometric Flo Spring Technology, which is protected by four international patents. It is this commitment to innovation that is the cornerstone of Flo’s performance. Available in dual and single versions as well as 3 frame colour options to suit a variety of workspaces.
Monitor Arm Option:
More Details Below
- Fingertip portrait to landscape screen rotation
- Easily adjusted using an allan key to set optimum spring tension to screen weight
- Multiple monitor arm installations use the single point of adjustment and record setting feature
- Easy cable management system integrated into a 3 point format to create a neat and tidy workstation
- Available options:
- Single or Dual Monitor Arms
- 3 frame colours – Silver, White & Black
- Reach for desk clamp:458 mm
- Reach for slat wall: 535 mm
- Screen Weight range: 3-9 kg
- Vertical Adjustment for desk clamp: 341 mm
- Colours: White, Black or Silver
- Stop Function: 180/360 degree capability
- Monitor Head: VESA 75 and 100 compliant
- Mounting Options: Split desk (fits desk thickness from 0 – 65 mm), Thru Desk (Grommet hole for desk thickness 10-35 mm), Top Mount (clamps to fit thickness from 12 – 25 mm), Dual Split Clamp (fits desk thickness 0 – 63 mm), Dual Top Mount Clamp (fits desk thickness 12 – 25 mm)
The Flo Monitor Arm is Touch screen compatible and suitable for collaborative working – the D-ring head provides outstanding flexibility. With a 40-degree tilt both upwards and downwards it is ideally suited to touch screens and for reducing unwanted glare. The 90-degree left and right rotation enables the user to share the information on screen with colleagues, a great tool when working together on projects and other collaborative tasks.
Available as a single or dual monitor arm and with 3 colour options, Black, White or Silver.
Also available is the Flo Laptop Mount which integrates with the Flo monitor arm and raises the laptop off the desk to suit the height of the user whilst creating additional desk space.