3M Gel Keyboard Wrist Rest Extra Wide
3M Gel Keyboard Wrist Rest extra wide for standing desks is designed for use with height adjustable desks to help increase comfort and correct ergonomic positioning when sitting or standing.
Designed for use with height adjustable desks, the Gel Wrist Rest Extra Wide for standing desks helps provide the support and comfort you need. It's one piece design is wider and deeper than traditional wrist rests for use with both the keyboard and mouse while sitting or standing.
More Details Below
- Easy clean leatherette cover
- Gel filled for cooling comfort and support
- Sleek slimline design
- Antimicrobial protection
- Gives a neutral wrist posture
- Ergonomic wrist rest
- Designed for use with height adjustable desks, it is wider and deeper than traditional wrist rests for comfort while sitting or standing.
- The wrap around base with non-slip back is easy to position on your desk making it feel like an integral part of your work space.
- One piece design makes for an easy transition between the keyboard and mouse and is comfortable to lean on while standing.
- wrist rest that is firm enough to provide the support you need, but soft enough for optimal comfort.
- Contains 25% post-industrial recycled content.
- Height: 25 mm
- Width: 765 mm
- Depth: 83 mm
3M Gel Keyboard Wrist Rest Extra Wide is use at a standing desk. This Gel Keyboard Wrist Rest wraps around the desk edge for comfort while sitting or standing, It is great for desks with sharp edges and its non-slip back. The leatherette gel filled cover of the Gel Keyboard Wrist Rest is smooth and easy to clean.
Featuring the 3M signature Gel technology for added comfort and support, along with its sleek and stylish profile that require minimal desk space. This leatherette gel filled keyboard wrist rest will give your wrists the support and comfort they require to stay within the optimal neutral zone for performance. The ergonomic extra wide keyboard wrist rest also offers antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of microorganisms, such as bacteria, on the product surface, that can cause stains, odors and product degradation.