Therapod X HRL
Therapod® X HRL is the latest in the Therapod Seating range that brings extreme comfort to a sit and move environment.
Elegant with its clean lines and upholstered in black leather Therapod X HRL brings comfort to the user through its Sense Back Fit technology.
More Details Below
- Therapod® Sense Back Fit Technology
- BIO™ Seat Technology
- Designer Synchronised Mechanism with intuitive automatic weight adjustment
- Supportive High Back ergonomic office chair with adjustable headrest
- Seat Slide Depth Control adjustment by 60mm
- 3D Adjustable Ergonomic Armrests; Height & Width adjustable with a broad soft pad and slider for back and forth motion
- Headrest with 3D adjustability
- Two phase adjustable gas lift
- Quality European style stitching
- Upholstered in a luxurious black leather
- Multifunction castors for hard or carpeted surfaces
- Stylish Polished base
- EU Option only: front angle adjustment
SAM technology and designs are protected by:
PATENTS: 2018903397, 2018903422, US8,622.472B2
DESIGNS: US No: 29/664,388 EU 005676004
- Back Height Adjustment: 80 mm
- Back - Width: 420 mm
- Back - Height: 750 mm
- Seat - Depth: 450 - 510 mm
- Seat - Height: 460 - 600 mm
- Seat Dimensions: 450 D x 490 W mm
- Seat Slide Adjustment: 60 mm
- Arm Height Adjustment: 180 – 280 mm (from top of seat)
- Head Rest Dimensions: 250 W x 150 H
- Head Rest Adjustment: 70 mm
- Two Phase Gas Lift
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 160 kgs
- Warranty: 15 years
Therapod® X HRL incorporates our patented Sense Back Fit and Bio™ back and seat technologies to give high levels of support in a back which autonomously adjusts to most users and a seat that redistributes pressure. The end result is a modulated supportive office chair for the user that also promotes movement whilst seated.
Therapod X Sense Back Fit system gives the user lateral, medial and vertical support so the user can relax in the chair and keep themselves in the correct ergonomic position.
The Patented Bio Seat Technology in the Therapod XHR provides the user with pelvic support and stabilisation. In addition, it is engineered to redistribute pressure in a controlled manner through its patented technology whilst supporting the pelvis and not allowing it to “bottom out” on the seat.
SENSE BACK FIT
3-D controllers are built into the Therapod X during production. It creates a dynamic 3-D support structure.
This autonomously adjusts to most users back shape. It modulates the support according to the pressure placed on the back by the user.
This eliminates the need for adjusting the back fit manually.
Patent No: 2018903397
The Bio seat provides pelvic support and stabilisation. It is engineered to redistribute pressure in a controlled manner through its patented technology whilst supporting the pelvis and not allowing it to “bottom out” on the seat.