The Zgo zHub is a simple integrated all in one USB hub that plugs into your laptop and connects (2) monitors along with (2) USBs and an Ethernet connection.
Pricing is for zHUB only.
More Details Below
- Upstream input to host: Usb-C full feature, usb3.1Gen1
- Power Delivery pass through: USB-C, 60W max for notebook charging
- Downstream data ports:
- 2 x USB-3.1 Gen1,
- Combine 5V, 0.6A max (without PD pass through)
- Combine 5V, 1.0A max (with PD pass through)
- LAN port:
- RJ45 Gigabit port (10M/100M/1000M)
- Connection: Green and Amber
- Active: Green blinking
- Downstream video out ports:
- 1 x HDMI (3840x2160p max, 30Hz)
- 2 x HDMI (1920x1080p max 60Hz)
- Note: 2xhdmi cannot be displayed with Mac OS as Displayport Multistream is not supported.
- System Requirements:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit/64bit), Mac OS: V10.12.6
- Note: It is recommended to use Windows 10 as usb-C is native to windows 10 System
- Temperature Range:
- Operating 0 oC to 35oC
- Non-operating Storage: -20oC to 60oC
- Relative Humidity:
- Operating : 10% to 80%(non condensing)
- Non Operating Storage: 5% to 90%(non condensing)Supplier: Zgo Technologies
The compact and clever design of the Zgo zHub allows it to blend seamlessly between the Zgo ZG monitor arm and base clamp.
Do more with more USB ports. High performance USB 2.0 transfers large files faster, at speeds of up to 480 megabytes per second. Enjoy the convenience of charging your smart devices whilst connected to thumbdrives and storage devices at your workspace.
Upgrade your with the following to create the ideal ergonomic workspace:
- ZG Monitor Arm – An Innovative & striking monitor arm
- ZDock - Integrated Docking Station with Data and Multi Display options
- ZTray - VESA plate Laptop or Tablet tray holder