The Standesk Memory sit-stand workstation transforms any fixed height desk into an active ergonomic height adjustable desk…. At the push of a button.
Monitor Arm Option:
More Details Below
- 2 platforms, one for the keyboard and the other a work surface
- Telescopic electric leg height adjustment - whisper quiet
- Single monitor fixing assembly included
- Available in Black or White
- Up/down along with 3 memory height positions
- Anti-collision feature
- Automatic sleep/standby function
- Conforms to AS/NZS60335.1 Electrical Standards
- Maximum speed adjustment 40mm/sec
- Desktop made from Compact Panel & Solid diecast aluminium base
- Desk load capacity 500N (Around 50kg)
- Keyboard load capacity 50N (Around 5kg)
- Overall Length: 700 mm
- Overall Width: 640 mm
- Keyboard worksurface: 700mm x 220mm x 12mm
- Desktop worksurface: 700mm x 400mm x 12mm
- Height (min): 100 mm
- Height (max): 540 mm
- Keyboard Height (max): 460 mm
- Weight capacity: 50 kgs
- Shipping Weight: 32 kgs
- Shipping Dimensions: 780 x 780 x 180 mm
- Warranty: 5 years
The Standesk Memory is a simple and space saving height adjustable desktop.
Featuring two generous work surfaces. One for the keyboard and mouse and the other a larger desk area to accommodate your monitor and or laptop.
Standesk Memory adjusts in a vertical line using an electric motor via sensor touch buttons effortlessly lifting to your required height and can come in either single, dual or triple monitor configuration.